Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nothing Much

It has been like 2 weeks since I blogged on here. But, I haven't really had anything exciting going on as far as TTC. I am on day 19 of my cycle. I *think* I was ovulating this week and I *think* I might still be. FX this is the month. But I am thinking it is not. I dunno why, just have a feeling it isn't our month.

I have been really hungry the past 2 days though.... But I think it is just me being a fat ass! lol. I have been feeling really chunky lately... even though I have been going to Zumba and running with my kids at soccer practice. But I guess none of that makes up for eating a bunch of crap all day! I just can't help the fact that Gummy Bears are soo delicious! Lol. I am going to try to put an honest effort to eat better... but I just dont think I can cut those squishy bears from my diet! :)

No comments: