Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mamas day

A mothers day weekend in pictures! 

While getting ready for the weekend Colin tried his first attempt at mascara... He failed. But he kept saying he looked pretty!!


I did some dress shopping for our summer wedding. This was my favorite, BUT I didn't buy it!  Hoping to go again this week and look for some more!

We stayed at a hotel with my parents and the rooms connected so once Colin fell asleep Ryan and I snuck out and left my parents with the sleeping child! I was super paranoid the whole time that he would wake up and open the hotel room door and walk away without my parents hearing! Ha! So I only lasted one drink before we came back!!

Sunday we went to church with my family and then out to lunch. Colin enjoyed his food a little too much! 

Me with my mama! Love her! Happy mamas day!!

God daughter and handsome son!! They loved hanging out together today!! 

And finally getting a pedicure, a wonderful mothers day treat!!

No comments: