Thursday, August 26, 2010

update

Soo.. I haven't really felt any symptoms... except the past couple of evenings I have felt sick. It started in my zumba class on Monday. I felt like I was gonna hurl. Thankfully I didn't and attributed it to just eating too close to exercising. Tuesday the same thing happened... only this time I hadn't eaten anything since lunch and Zumba is a 6. I couldn't even eat dinner because of how I felt. It isn't bad nausous... just weird nausous. Last night I felt fine after zumba, but around 10 at night I felt funny again... so I went to bed and I woke up fine.

That is it. I dunno if that is a symptom or maybe just something weird. I am not going to look too much into it though... rather wait my week and a half until AF shows her ugly face. I'm almost there. lol

I just thought I would give everyone an update. Nothing too exciting.

No comments: