Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boring

So I haven't blogged because I have been pretty boring! lol I finally got that knot out of my stomach and have just been trying to relax lately. I am keeping myself busy with work and going to Zumba classes every night and that seems to be a good release! :) I am still not too sure when/if I have ovulated this month. I mean, I guess I just don't know my body that well because I just can't tell. I need to buy one of the ovulation sticks or something.
Because my cycle was soo long last month and because it was my first month off BC I don't know if that is a normal cycle for me or if maybe my cycle was just messed up. (and we all know how much I was stressing myself out last month, which could have contributed to the longer cycle). So I have no clue. This cycle started on Aug. 1, which puts me at 19 days today! :) And my last one was 35 long ass days... so who knows!

I did feel super tired today... but that isnt all that unusual!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Don't feel bad about not knowing your body. I usually know when I am ovulating by slight pain on either side (ovary). But..... I have done extensive testing. You could track your BBT. It is cheaper than the Ovulation Kits, but I would rather use the kit (but I never had to pay for mine)