Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peeing Machine?

So today... I am a peeing machine. I don't believe I am drinking anymore than usual, but I feel like I am peeing A LOT more than usual! I know this can be a sign of pregnancy because your uterus is expanding and pushing on your bladder and I read you can feel this as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Something... or nothing?

At first I thought I was getting a bladder infection. (unfortunately I know those symptoms all too well) The main symptom I usually feel coming on first is the feeling of frequent urination, but typically only a few drops come out. (TMI, I know) However, this time the feeling of frequent urination was real. I was at work and was like, there is no way I have to go AGAIN. I pushed my bladder... and boy yeah...I did have to pee again! And I've done that all afternoon and evening. I peed soo much at work that I just untucked my uniform shirt because I got tired of tucking and untucking it every time I went to the bathroom.

So this could be something... or nothing. I guess only time will tell.

Until the next symptom... or made up symptom... lol

No comments: