Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thinking too much

I know the whole trying to get pregnant thing is supposed to be fun... but I can definitely see how it can be somewhat of a stressful experience. I mean, this is our very first couple of weeks of being off BC.... and already I am thinking about how disappointing it will be when/if my period comes at the end of the month. Very first month of trying and this is what I am thinking of. Sigh... this is going to be a long depressing process if I keep this up. Today I was in the store and walked past the feminine hygiene section. I stopped and thought I should probably get some... and then I was like, Oh maybe I'll be pregnant and I won't need them. I won't buy them. But come on.. I am just setting myself up for that one. lol

I think I need to try not to think about it soo much.. but really how can you not?

Speaking of not thinking about it... today I was thinking about how horrible it is going to be to put my future children in daycare. Then I thought about spending my lunch breaks at their daycare so I could see them and maybe breastfeed. Sigh... THIS is what runs through my crazy mind! And then I got scared that I wouldn't know what to do with a baby when it came. Like how do you know all the things you are supposed to do? Do they tell you everything you need to know in the hospital after you have the baby? They better!

Ok... that is all my crazy rants for today.

No comments: