Monday, July 19, 2010

Nothing new...

So... like the title says. Nothing new has really happened. The only thing weird going on is I have been having lower abdominal cramping. I don't usually get period cramping, except for when AF is actually visiting. This lower ab cramping has been happening for days... or maybe almost a week. So either I am going to have an epic AF because I am just coming of BC. OR it could be something else. The only other possible symptom is the fact that I still seem to be peeing more than usual. AF is supposed to come then end of this week. I think I will run to the store this week and get some tests. It could be the first of many tests that I will buy... joy. I also will be getting some feminine hygiene along with those tests. lol I will either need one or the other! :)

No comments: