Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Long Over due Phone dump!

Silly boy...

Mommy's lunchtime visit!

Hangin' with his cousin

My last article in the paper. I was excited they liked my photo they blew it up a lot! :).

Dancin' at momma's work!

Hey mom, buy more boots so I can play in the boxes... :)

Concentrated face... tongue out.

First thing in the morning. taking a picture to send to daddy to say good morning... this is what he does! Ha!

What? Do I have something on my face?

Sportin' his lobo outfit!

Morning hair. This picture makes me chuckle.

Nap time.
Matching lobo outfits. On our way to watch a soccer game.

playing with the exhibits at my mork.

Picked him up early from the sitters, he hadn't had a nap. Passed out in the car and I put him in his crib. He fell into his boppy pillow and snoozed with his jacket and shoes on!


Pumpkins are fun!

Watching our plane fly away...

Crawling around the airport...w hile we missed our flight! Lol

Bear bottom pjs

After his 1 year photo shoot


Sick boy

Halloween.
I cleaned colin's room... it looked like it did before we brought him home! lol


LOVES his birthday balloons

Someone just climbed onto the couch by himself.

Filling his cart with books... birthday presents!

No comments: