Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still hope? Maybe?

Well... still no AF and really no sign of it coming anytime soon. I still feel cramps, but they are the same cramps I have felt for over a week... low ab cramps. I was doing some research online today and I found this:

If you don’t get a positive pregnancy test, it doesn’t mean that you are not pregnant. It could be that you ovulated later than you thought (meaning that conception and subsequent HCG production didn’t happen as you calculated) or that, for you, implantation took longer than the average.

Soo pretty much this is what I am holding out hope for. Being this is my first month actually trying I know my AF could just be off a bit, but my ovulation and everything else could also be off a bit as well. So still... at this point I just don't know.

What I do know is that I peed a ton today and that is a fact.

I will hold off a couple days, maybe buy a different test and try again if AF doesn't appear. Until then...

No comments: