Saturday, July 24, 2010

BFN

Well. This process is a frustrating one... that is for sure. (so far anyway) I guess I was imagining symptoms. Yesterday I was having some cramping... yesterday was also the day AF was supposed to arrive and she didn't. I looked it up and cramping was also a symptom of being 4 weeks pregnant. So... I thought... this is it. I am either going to get AF OR I am 4 weeks pregnant. Well, once I looked that up and pretty much convinced myself that this could really be it, THAT was all I could think about. Cramping, peeing a lot... a little extra tired and SUPER emotional, Come one...this is IT! lol I was originally planning on testing on Sunday if AF hadn't arrived yet. BUT I was soo excited and anxious that I woke up this morning and HAD to test. Only to find the stupid little test read negative. Bummer. Well, I hope AF arrives soon and that I don't have any issues like fertility problems. (fingers crossed.) So I go from praying my period doesn't come... to now praying that it comes! Sigh. What a roller coaster and it is only the first month!

So I will go on my day... cramping and peeing and now hoping for AF.

No comments: