Monday, July 26, 2010

Long cycle?

Ok, maybe I just have a longer cycle than 28 days. Its a major possibility. If that is the fact... then this is only day 31 of my cycle. Maybe AF will come on day 35. And if she doesn't I may test again on day 36 or 37. I have REALLY been trying not to think about this and not to stress... and it seems to be working! Funny thing is... since I told myself that I wouldn't think about it or stress... I haven't really noticed any symptoms like I had been. Maybe I was stressing soo much I was making it all up? Next month I WILL NOT be like this! :) I think I am also going to start exercising more, to help keep me in tip top shape and to take my mind off of things! (that is the plan) I have a VERY busy week ahead, which should help keep my mind of things. Hopefully I will have news of either AF or testing by the end of the week.

No comments: