Thursday, July 29, 2010

So what is wrong with me?

So... the past couple of days I have just been peeing like a mad woman. I was starting to think that if I wasn't pregnant then maybe there is something wrong with me. I have had my fair share of bladder infections... NONE of them felt like this. (which is... I don't feel anything... just have to pee!) It had been 5 days since my last BFN... so I took another test this morning. BFN # 2. I had just woken up from an amazing dream that I had gotten a BFP. I got up peed on a stick and then went back to bed for 3 minutes... only to find that dream was just a stupid dream and instead I just keep peeeing BFNs! So... now I am thinking maybe there is something wrong with me and maybe I need to go to the DR. to see why I am peeing soo damn much. :( Unfortunately I have training ALL day today and tomorrow and work on Sat.... no Dr. til at least Monday. Oh yeah and my parents are coming this weekend. Sigh. And AF still hasn't come... wish it would.... so I'd at least know what the hell is going on. This morning... this blows. :) Bleh.

No comments: