Thursday, July 29, 2010

AH HA

So after spending the ENTIRE day in interpretation training and having a somewhat of a sucky morning... I finally had my Ah Ha moment. (An interpetive phrase we talked about today lol) I have finally figured out (Ah Ha) that : I am stressing myself out, I am not pregnant, Just because your period doesn't come, does not mean you are pregnant and I am NEVER going to get pregnant if I don't relax.

That is my Ah Ha moment of the day.

I mean of course I REALLY wanted to be pregnant and I kept holding onto hope that maybe... just maybe I actually was and that was ALL I could think about. Today the reality finally set it... umm... yeah you are probably not pregnant and your cycle is probably just all f-ed up... so get over it, move on and relax. I haven't been drinking caffiene because I was wishing I was knocked up... so today I had Coffee and Tea! And I did situps this morning... which I haven't done in weeks! I REALLY needed to as well.. I think I have put on a couple pounds during the last couple of weeks of stressing.

Hopefully this was a turning point for me and AF will reward me and show up shortly. (fingers crossed)

No comments: